There are several CRM software available in the market these days and they all have their specific functionalities and features. While selecting one of those for your small business, keep in mind that pricing alone is not everything. The most suitable CRM for your business is the one that can not only help in carrying out your marketing strategies seamlessly but can also provide insight during the process. This is extremely useful for making adjustments and refinement. It ultimately helps you in winning more clients and greater revenue apart from saving money and time in the longer run. Here are some of the core features of CRM you need to make sure are available with the software you purchase.
1. Contact management: There isn’t a CRM out there that does not have a contact management capability. In case you find such software, in all probability, you are not looking at CRM software. All the CRM systems permit the salespersons to develop contact records and store information regarding customers and prospects in a database. But, the best system that improves your efficiency will decrease and streamline the contact data as far as possible. Keep ease of use in mind while selecting the software.
2. Deal stages: You will find that most CRM systems can be customized for operation on particular sales processes. Your business may have three stages of dealing or five, you will need software that allows you to program them with related values and attach. It should be straightforward to move a deal for the sales process from one stage to another. In some high-profile CRM software advancing a deal is as easy as dragging and dropping. Ensure that the software you buy can be customized for your requirements.
3. Daily dashboard: The sales personnel working in a company need constant visibility to various metrics on a day-to-day basis. Metrics such as their progress to date against the target, or the number of deals in the pipeline, or the outstanding tasks they have to complete on the day are constantly required. Similarly, the leaders and sales managers must be able to see the categories for the sales team. Always evaluate this functionality of a prospect CRM for simplicity and visual appeal.
4. Task management: The sales personnel that have to move back and forth between many systems for viewing and completing their tasks daily is never a happy person although it happens all the time. The CRM systems having task management capabilities can streamline the day-to-day workflow of sales personnel and help them in maintaining themselves on top of the work every day.
5. Advanced campaign tracking: Instead of just watching how you have done overall, it is significant that you can see your marketing performance for the campaign level. This allows you to judge which methods you have used were most effective in attracting the clients and leads for your business. It also allows you to find the devices and channels within the campaigns that are doing a great job. The system you choose must provide detailed campaign tracking for identifying the sources.
6. Automated data capture: One of the main reasons why businesses decide to get particular CRM software is being able to keep track of prospect and customer touches such as calls and emails. However, many CRM software needs sales personnel for copy-pasting the email outreach inside the system or for uploading the call recordings. These additional steps are maddening to sales personnel who are making 50 to 100 calls every day. This also opens the doors for human error. You need to get a system that performs this job automatically. Some CRM software log calls and emails automatically and post them for viewing in a timeline on the record pages of the contact.
For reaping the full benefits of any CRM software you need to select one having the features that are useful for your business today. It must also have provisions for small business growth. Consider the company’s goals both short-term and long-term while investing in the CRM software. Getting a CRM is not only a financial consideration but it is a long-term investment. One of the best places to visit for CRM is CRM Solutions USA as they can offer a long-term solution for your business.