When your freelancing business grows there is a struggle managing more emails and contacts daily. You are in the need of status updates related to the project work, answers to the queries asked by various leads, and other touchpoints sent by yourself that are not ready to work with you as of the last time you spoke with them. All this means a lot of emails and this is where CRM software comes in. It is a customer relationship management tool that can be used to manage every aspect of your interaction with prospects, customers, and leads via managing the entire lifecycle of your clients.
Pros of CRM software
The question is whether you need CRM software for your freelance writing online business? Some people will say yes and others will say no. This depends on your business and comfort level with various software tools. Let’s see where the CRM software can have its advantages,
- When you are spending half your day after potential clients and prospects. After your business has moved beyond a certain level, doing all the CRM tasks manually leads to a lot of waste of time.
- Working on the projects provided by the clients and the marketing of your freelance business is a good use of your time. The CRM software can help you to save time and energy and redirect your higher-value activities.
- As we know there are at least five different possibilities to the “Contact me later” reply. We are aware that all the possibilities you work with will not be ready to work with you at the given moment. So, you will need a proficient way of staying in touch with them regularly without having to check your calendar constantly.
- The CRM software can automate your reminders and many times emails as well. This allows you to keep yourself accountable to the prospects who are willing to work with you in the future.
- The CRM software allows you to standardize your processes. Everyone involved benefits from the processes used for running our business. It could be just the straightforward onboarding process for new clients or some better method for handling the marketing tasks, these processes are your friends.
- Almost all CRM software allows you to standardize the sales process. This means you can see the complete life cycle at one time.
- The CRM software improves your collaboration with your teammates and clients on the go. You can communicate regardless of your time zone and current location. In business terms staying connected means more than instant messaging.
- What social media means for targeted marketing, email means for customer retention and reactivations. These resources can be effectively exploited by using automation. The transactional emails provide 8 times more clicks than any other kind of email and 6 times more revenue.
- The basic idea behind using CRM software is for increasing the workflow of project management. Most companies provide an all-inclusive package for one price. It allows the frugal freelancers and savvy entrepreneurs to run their business by using a single tool. There are project management solutions available with the CRM software because of this reason.
Nothing can be called “business as usual” anymore. For the aspiring and hard-working freelancers, this must be clear by now. Customer behavior has changed a lot and has become uncertain and you will need all the assistance you can find. By taking the help of CRM software you can improve your system and you will be close to profits. If you are looking for an effective CRM software you can contact CRM Solutions USA for analysis of your needs and viable solutions.